Senior Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - £650
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role sits within the regulatory and transaction reporting space of the organisation. The successful candidate will review any recent inconsistencies with the regulatory implementation and work very closely with the business to rectify these.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous experience across a number of different regulations is essential, notably MiFID II
- Knowledge of joint ventures and how they operate would be beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships to gain complete transparency in the business
- Solid knowledge of a wide variety of financial products
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Engage with all levels of seniority within the organisation
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email