Senior Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £600
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Senior Project Manager to lead the Data Transformation and Data Lake project within the central group programme management function. You will be managing a key project team and dealing with multiple senior stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous experience within data and analytic projects is essential
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Expert knowledge of processes such as financial management, risk and project management
- Report directly to the portfolio / programme manager on a number of complex projects, and ensure that contingency plans are fully scoped
- Lead and coach project teams throughout the multiple project life-cycles
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email