Our client, a globally respected brand in Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative Markets, have identified an opportunity for a Director level Trading Technology leader to assume control of their Calypso platform programme.
The role will focus on management, maintenance, upgrade and ownership of cross-asset Calypso platform in a critical growth line of business. Taking ownership and control for delivery across a portfolio of in-flight and planned projects you will be a member of the Technology leadership community, take control of the Calypso projects team and have significant interaction with the business whilst guiding programmes of work rapidly and seamlessly through implementation and go-live.
Risk management is a critical component for the remit and its essential you have a natural affinity to the preservation of resilience, risk control and extensive exposure in regulatory driven projects.
Sample of essential requirements/experience
- Extensive exposure to Calypso platforms preferable
- Experience in cloud migration and creating data stores in cloud environment
- Collateral Management knowledge
- Experience in managing forecast, spend and budget of projects
- Direct leadership of large-scale and complex project initiatives involving multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Strong track record in programme governance and quality standardss
- Previous delivery of change within an Agile environment
- Detailed knowledge of complex financial instruments
- Previous experience controlling release management across various teams
This client is a technology first organisation who actively seek to operate at the forefront of their sector in technology innovation. They have a hugely talented global team across Technology leadership and executive roles, presenting a fantastic opportunity for an established leader to join an environment that combines significant challenge day to day and real prospect for continued development/progression.