Senior Project Manager - Kingswood, Surrey
£60,000 - £65,000
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within the Investment Management space due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This role provides an opportunity for the prospective candidate to add value to the corporation from day one. This involves undertaking the responsibility of overseeing finance and change for the platform and advisory aspect of the business. The prospective candidate will use this role as a good development opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities and interact with a broad mix of colleagues across the business.
- Deliver projects and manage change in accordance with agile practices
- Transform teams from traditional waterfall software development practices into agile
- Coach teams of project managers, analysts, developers and other business users into adopting the agile culture in the context of application development projects
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience managing finance-based projects as per agile methodology
- Hangs on experience of managing projects using scrum
- Expert knowledge of software engineering principles
- Strong C-level stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Assertive and collaborative approach to working with people
- Excellent problem solving skills