Senior Project Manager - Asset Management - London
£90,000 - £100,000
The department is currently expanding in order to satisfy the high level of demand for both short term tactical project delivery and the execution of a programme of strategic development. Senior Project Managers lead complex large scale programmes end to end across the whole organisation. This is a role for an experienced Project Manager to deliver front to back multiple projects within this prestigious Asset Manager.
- Planning, organisation and control of projects during the whole project lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets
- Ownership and management of project goals, risks, finances and resources
- Obtaining agreement on project deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of both the business and across multiple systems groups
- Accountable for co-ordinating across multiple system groups and ensuring all impacted parties are co-ordinated and deliver to a common project goal.
- Act as a central point of contact.
- Preparation and presentation of Steering Committee materials
Key Skills Required
- Proven experience delivering complex projects within Asset Management
- Proven IT and Business project management experience across the whole project lifecycle with a track record of successful implementations and strong business relationships
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- In-depth Knowledge of project management principles and processes.
- Strong track record of stakeholder engagement
- Proficient use of MS Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage workloads concurrently
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and escalate appropriate