A Globally Recognised Financial Services client I’m currently partnered with are searching for a Senior Project Manager and a Project Manager to join their Global investing arm of the business. Working closely with the sponsor, the role will support the delivery of both regulatory and corporate changes across the organisation.
- Identify the requirements of the key stakeholders, produce detailed project plans and provide management information as well as providing status updates to seniority.
- Communication of issues that may impact the project to the team and escalate any issues that may arise to management
- Reporting of high level portfolio to relevant governance forums including project progress, budgets, risks and issues
- Knowledge and experience within the Asset Management Industry. Relevant professional qualifications
- Experience working on complexed change programmes in Financial Services, regulatory initiatives preferably
- Ability to work autonomously, using own initiative to achieve goals and objectives.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com