A Leading Global Investment Manager is seeking a Senior Project Manager to add to their General Council Technology team.
The role involves responsibility for end-to-end delivery of a large range of technological solutions for stakeholders. This encompasses project management, business case definition, strategy planning, managing relationships with suppliers, managing budgets and leading delivery teams on a global scale.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of complex initiatives spanning one or more business functions.
- Regularly provide status reports for project milestones, risks, issues and deliverables.
- Leadership for the on-site project team by motivating members of the team to meet goals for ongoing projects.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers, UX designers, product owners, architects and delivery teams.
- High level project management skills, experience of managing multiple projects across global teams.
- Proven project management methodology experience: SCRUM, Agile and DevOps.
- Previous delivery of Data analytics, Workflow or Automation enterprises.
- Ability to form and uphold working relationships with both stakeholders and technology teams.
If you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Charlie Whitehill-Sharkey at Twenty Recruitment.