Senior Project Manager - Business and IT Change
£80,000 - £90,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe.
Reporting into the portfolio director, this role will be responsible for managing projects across a global network. The successful candidate will be tasked with directing large scale, complex projects that involve stakeholders both internally and externally. The projects will focus on the implementation of technology into the business and as such will require this project manager to have experience with managing the implementation of systems into the business.
- Manage the full project management lifecycle from inception to delivery
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders based both in the UK and Globally
- Monitor project risks and issues - evaluating trade-offs between various projects.
- Ensure projects comply with group wide governance.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management working globally and managing time zone differences
- Strong knowledge of both business and IT change
- Past experience working on technology implementation
- Proven track record of success in project management
- Qualification in project management i.e. Prince2, PMP
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work at one of the premier financial services institutions in London. The successful candidate will join an environment that encourages growth while also having excellent internal mobility that compliments it's progressive culture.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.