One of my Financial Services clients is currently going through a number of changes across their transformation team and looking to relocate a number of teams to different locations including London, New York and Asia. They are looking for an experience Project Manager to support the relocation of roles as well as all system set up.
The client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who has managed relocation projects before. You will have to have strong stakeholder management skills and familiar with having difficult conversations when needed. You will need to have a lot of gravitas as well as strong emotional intelligence to be able to be successful in this role.
- Experience across system, process and people change
- Managed relocation projects and moved business from one location to another
- Outsourcing programmes would be an advantage
- End to end programme management
- Senior stake holder management skills