Twenty GmbH are partnering with a well-established & growing FinTech who are taking market share in Europe and growing their business by hiring entrepreneurial individuals.
This is a newly created position as a Senior Product Owner for Payments to join the team in either Berlin or Helsinki.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the payments infrastructure and implementing new payments features for a suite of products (e.g. cards, new payment methods).
- Manage the development of both new and existing payment products and drive data informed decision making
- Work closely with the VP Product to shape the overall payments product strategy and alignment across all business areas
- Comfortable managing a suite of payments products & projects simultaneously
- Improve, automate, and streamline systems & processes that are critical to payment products
- Partner closely with peers across the business including Engineering, Marketing and Design
- Have up to date market knowledge to identify new products
- Evaluating new technologies and manage relationships with existing service providers
- A seasoned background in Product Management gained in the financial services industry such as banking or FinTech
- You are a payments expert and have in depth knowledge of card payments, SEPA, faster payments and inter-bank payments
- You have a deep understanding of EU payments regulations as well as wider knowledge of the European regulatory frameworks that impact a FinTech
- A highly analytical and data driven mindset. Data strategy, analytical tools & numerical thinking is critical for success in this position, seeking & driving forward continuous improvement
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Additional language skills such as Finnish, German, or Spanish are advantageous
- Exposure to growth & start-up environments is essential such as launching multiple products within the start-up & FinTech ecosystem
- Understanding of an entrepreneurial & SME customer base is important