Title: Senior Product Manager, Market Infrastructure, London
A globally recognised market infrastructure institution. Innovative in their approach to analytics and data solutions, enabling them to provide their clients with the most relevant and up-to-date market information.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for driving development and continuous improvement of sustainable investment indexes. This will involve providing expert product knowledge and market intelligence to prospective clients throughout the sales process. In order to do this collaboration with strategy, research and sales teams will be required, to analyse and monitor market trends.
- Create and execute road-map for product strategy (including, commercial policy, distribution channels, use cases and target segments).
- Monitor and manage the full product lifecycle.
- Drive innovation through continuous collaboration with Research, Sales and Marketing and ensure that product requirements are defined and any issues resolved.
- Work across functions to lead projects to improve product offering.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and product opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate both with SME's and with stakeholders with less domain knowledge.
- High level knowledge understanding of the Sustainable Investment market.
- Proven ability to work competently on financial modelling.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, with prove ability to influence the way others are working.
- Experience working in a client facing environment.
- Experience with Smart Beta and Equities Indices throughout the product life-cycle is desirable.
- A degree in finance or economics (or equivalent experience) is required, and an MS or MBA in finance, financial engineering, economics, statistics or other quantitative fields would be a plus.
- Investment Management background is desirable.
What's in it for you?
This role offers the opportunity to work for a leading global market infrastructure institution, surrounded by a plethora of senior stakeholders. This will provide the Senior Product Manager with exposure to a range of clients, as well as the prospect of developing a diverse network.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on