Title: Swaps Senior Product Manager, Financial Services, London
A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
This role sits within the Product Development function and is responsible for keeping up to date with trends within the market and the impacts regulatory developments have on products and services, so as to enable the organisation to develop projects for new services and extensions.
- Act as an SME for financial resource management for both internal and external stakeholders
- Track and monitor both regulatory changes and competitor products within FX and Rates Derivatives
- Identify, define and evaluate the suitability of potential new products and services and work with requirements analysts to ensure that implementation of new product and service enhancements are supported by beneficial systems specifications
- Support areas of the business such as Risk, Operations and Technology in their presentation of Change impact assessments and cost estimates
- Provide guidance and promote efficient solution design within Risk, Legal, PMO, Operations and Technology functions
- Knowledge of FX and Rated Derivatives Capital and Liquidity regulations within major jurisdictions, for example the EU and US.
- Understanding of US and European trading, clearing and settlement platforms is desirable
- Proven understanding of the full project life-cycle
- Ability to manage staff effectively, making expectations clear and supporting development of team members
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to influence major Change and Transformations within a large and diversified international market infrastructure organisation. The variety of stakeholders involved means there is significant opportunity to develop your network, and take advantage of the wealth of experience around you to achieve personal growth.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on