Senior Product Manager- Financial Services- Paris
Key Words: Product, Derivatives, OTC, Asset Classes, Securities, Agile, Equities and Commodities
This position is for a Senior Product Manager within a major Financial Services Firm, based in Paris. This role will be responsible for day to day running of the two main products in this team, equities and commodities, as well as providing product expertise to support product and service development while partnering with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the business lines
- Collaborate with the Risk Team, Head of SA Derivatives and Head of Cash Equities
- Maintaining of the product documentation
- Ensure market knowledge and provide advise
- Relationship management with partners and members
- Evaluate needs, build business cases and ensure follow up
- Extensive experience in derivatives full life cycle
- Vast derivatives product knowledge and proven functional experience
- Ideally experience in legal documentation knowledge for listed and OTC derivatives
- Experience working on asset classes including securities, exchange traded derivatives, energy, interbank interest rate swaps and/or credit default swaps
- Fluent English and French speaker
- SAS, SQL and MS Office
This is a great opportunity to join a unique financial services organisation. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Elli Gkoritsa from Twenty Recruitment.