You will join a highly reputable, well known, technology and data driven financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
This is a very commercial and high-profile Product Management job. You will join an innovative and flexible team and be responsible for managing a portfolio of related products. Other broader responsibilities may include:
- Own the product roadmap for a portfolio of products
- Create the product vision and strategy and work with scrum teams to deliver it
- Partner with teams across the business including marketing, customer service, sales, scrum development, as well as external partners and customers
- Champion the product & business at industry events, networking, meetups and be the driving force of taking new products to market
- Lead working groups and consultations with internal and external stakeholders
- Have up to date market knowledge to help identify new products
- At least 5 years + experience in Product Management
- Previous experience gained working within Financial Services or a Software & Technology Company is essential
- Project management and application development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. agile, etc.) is essential
- Experience presenting to large audiences and working with external stakeholders
- Regulatory knowledge and experience relating to MiFID, EMIR, MiFIR, etc. is highly advantageous
- Strong thought leadership and networking skills
- Analytical and process driven individual
- Client facing Product Management experience
Due to Covid-19, interviews will be taking place via video call. The usual office address is in the City of London.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Group.