Senior Product Manager - eCommerce - RetailTech - Fashion - London
A specialised RetailTech company who are at the forefront of taking Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology and applying it in products for their customers. They are currently working on some very exciting products involving 3D modelling, using disruptive technology that is redefining consumer retail experience.
They are currently looking for an experienced and innovative Product manager to join a growing team and make an immediate impact on emerging products. You would be joining the company at an exciting and critical time, giving you the opportunity to make a direct impact on the direction of products.
- Building and maintaining long-term product strategy
- Define and manage the product backlog and support execution of our strategy by delivering PRDs
- Work with the business stakeholders, development and operation teams to drive a fast paced agile methodology
- Work with the relevant stakeholders on detailed user stories to fully understand customer needs
- Work with our Engineering Manager to plan software development sprints
- Previous experience as a Product Manager
- You would be excited about working in a start-up environment
- You have experience working in a cross functional and agile environment - working closely with designers, programmers, data scientists and account managers
- You have a strong understanding of software development methodologies and experience of working closely with technical teams
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have previously worked within the Media/Fashion/eCommerce space within product management or a similar role
If this opportunity doesn't sound quite right for you but you know someone who may be interested then please share this opportunity with them.
Additionally, if you are more interested in a Financial Services opportunity and you have vast experience with B2C Mobile Digital Products (mobile applications & web page applications) I am also currently working on an very interesting opportunity at a tier one bank. Please contact Eva Maloku at Twenty recruitment. All of my contact details are on the Twenty Recruitment website.