Senior Product Development Manager - Asset Management - London
Day rate: £650
The purpose of the Product Development - Global Funds team is to lead the research, analysis and development of both new and existing products for the Luxembourg and Irish fund ranges.
As the Product Development Manager, you will support the delivery of the team objectives by working closely with existing team members across a broad range of initiatives.
In addition to working on growth and streamlining product initiatives, you will arrange senior internal committees, coordination of product documentation, producing MI for the Head of Product, external counsel and other third party liaison, and regional product development liaison.
- In conjunction with the Capability Heads; analyse and prepare feasibility studies and business cases for new products for submission to the Global Product Committee.
- Product design and structuring: convert product ideas into product designs. Define fund features.
- Present and facilitate review and approval of new products with the Board.
- Establish global best practice for products from a technical and governance perspective.
- Previous experience working as a Product Development Manager
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple complex initiatives (at different levels of granularity).
- Previous experience in Investment Management
- Independent thinker who has an enquiring mindset.
- Drive, energy and eager to progress in the role.
- Flexible attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to communicate with impact.