Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Portfolio Risk Analyst for a leading Asset Management Firm based in London. This position will be reporting into the Head of Investment Risk.
Working primarily within the equities and multi-asset business areas of the firm (but also fixed income), this person will be conducting the relevant portfolio risk analysis as well as leading analysis meetings with the front office.
- Daily regulatory reporting process (Aladdin/ Factset) including changes to data and production
- Leading the analysis of the front office (fronting frequent portfolio review meetings)
- Collaborating closely with the portfolio analytics function, gaining insight factors determining the portfolio's risk and performance
- Continuous involvement and delivery of crucial Investment Risk projects
- Working closely with the IT department in the development of reporting; identification of where automation is possible
- Assist with Fund Manager queries; development of effective relationships with Fund Managers and the front office.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- CFA / FRM qualification is preferred
- 5+ years' experience facing front office within an asset management firm (including experience leading portfolio analysis meetings)
- Excellent experience within equity assets is essential
- Extensive knowledge of risk models
- Experience using Factset/ Aladdin or a similar engine is essential
- Ability to quickly understand and utilise risk software packages.
- Knowledge of Excel / Access VBA