Senior Performance Analyst - Asset Management
Up to £60,00
One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Senior Performance Analyst to join their Risk and Performance team. You will be responsible for the Monthly & Quarterly Performance reporting as well as ensuring the performance data is accurate within the core attribution system.
- Management of performance data and accuracy in core attribution system
- Monthly & Quarterly Performance - Ensure that all monthly performance is calculated and validated
- Attribution reports - Creation and distribution of a contribution analysis reports to the business on a daily and periodic basis
- Detailed analysis of client performance to assist in client meetings
- Return reconciliation - Monitor and investigate exceptions between the performance and attribution systems.
- System Maintenance - Maintenance of system data, ensuring recent and historic amendments are captured and accurately reflected in performance & attribution calculations
- Ad-hoc Reporting - Responding to all reporting requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Management of in-house bespoke controls for asset allocation and performance dispersion
- Key point of contact on a number of high-level projects.
Skills and experience
- Good base knowledge of performance and risk calculations
- Experience of taking on and delivering key projects
- Comfortable liaising with senior members of staff
- High level Excel and VBA skills
- IMC, CFA or CIPM preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a performance, attribution or risk function
- Desirable skills - Excel, VBA, StatPro and Bloomberg