Twenty Financial Services are currently looking for a Senior Performance Analyst to work with one of Europe's top Investment Managers.
- To calculate and analyse performance and attribution using both the B-One performance system and manual spreadsheets.
- To complete all tasks within agreed deadlines ensuring appropriate procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Ensure that all reporting is independently checked before distribution.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our client's requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Performance team.
- To maintain threshold competency status in line with regulatory guidelines as required. To carry out responsibilities, through completion of training and keeping update to date with market changes.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- To enhance current reporting process by using advanced Excel/VBA/SQL
- Recent and relevant experience in Performance Analyst role
- Experience of multi- asset, equity (index and active), and fixed income performance analysis.
- Experience of equity attribution.
- Knowledge of calculations and usage of return based statistics.
- Experience of composite fund and benchmark calculations
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability and confidence to liaise with senior management.
- Organised and structured approach.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Able to manage own workload and deal with tight deadlines.
- Exposure to B-One Performance System (desired)