Senior Pega Developer - Finance - Bournemouth
Up to 60k per annum
Working for a tier 1 investment bank.
Role: Drive forward the solution and design of a payments and investigations platform. There is a focus on the development activity and you will work closely with the SMEs.
- Work closely with the SME's and business stakeholders to gather and refine specifications
- Write & design, defect free, testable, efficient code leveraging best practices
- Produce all design documentation
- Stay in tune with emerging technologies/industry trends
- React quickly to software errors and service problems to limit downtime
- Planning, designing, testing, and debugging of services / programs
- Understands the requirements of strong governance around Change Management, Risk Management, handling major and minor incidents
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Would be ideal to have knowledge of the financial sector
- Knowledge on SWIFT, FED, CHIPS, SEPA, FPS
- Knowledge of middleware and backend components - WebSphere, MQ, Oracle DB
- A general knowledge of current IT development trends
- Java knowledge
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.