Our client is one of the top 5 private equity firms globally.
This is a challenging opportunity for 3 talented Paralegal professionals to join the group's Legal & Compliance team supporting their Investor Relations team.
- Investment management, investment funds, securities or other regulatory background
- 7 years' experience in a paralegal role at a large corporate office of large, multi-platform alternative investment firm
- Record of executing their responsibilities in a confidential, trustworthy manner and demonstrate effective written and oral communication and attention to detail
- Quick learner with a positive "can do" attitude and a team player
- Willing to help out whenever needed and be able to handle multiple deliverables and deadlines
- The timely review of fundraising marketing materials and investor relations materials, as well as, assisting to maintain a bank of Q&A responses
- Marketing and investor relations materials that will be reviewed include:
- Advisory Committee materials
- Webinar presentations
- Quarterly and bespoke marketing and investor update presentations
- Investor conference presentations
- Due diligence questionnaires
- LP-specific periodic questionnaires and certifications
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the team of paralegals
- Help build and refine (as needed) the structure and process around the document review protocol
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Fundraising, Investor Services, Treasury, Tax and Accounting professionals
An excellent compensation package including base, bonus and generous benefits is on offer to the successful applicant.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call me +1 646 766 1212.