Senior Oracle DBA (Informatica/Goldengate) - NYC - Contract (12m+)
My client is one of the nation's leading entertainment platforms that cater to over 30 million subscribers. Want to be part of a dynamic team made up of NYC's brightest engineers?
Some qualifications will include:
- Must be hands-on and capable of performing required DB tasks.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g/12c databases
- Strong RAC/clustering, RMAN and Data Guard experience
- Proficiency in UNIX and running in Solaris and RHEL environment.
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required
- *Preference* Oracle Enterprise Pack experience - Golden Gate, Database Vault, Audit Vault, AES Security/Encryption.
You will be:
- Designing, installing, and supporting Oracle databases and related functionality, providing the highest possible performance, availability, and security.
- Performance tasks: daily checks, configuration management, backup/recovery, performance optimization, and space management.
- Actively participate in database infrastructure/future-state design planning and implementation.
Why our client:
- Competitive compensation
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Office location
NO THIRD PARTIES
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please contact Fernando Ruiz on +1 646 766 1216 or