THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Kent, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Risk & Governance due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
This team is responsible for providing strong risk support and oversight to the business. You will act as a risk partner and contribute specialist risk knowledge to the business. This is an ideal role for someone looking to step up in their career and work very closely with senior management including the CRO.
Responsibilities may include:
- Review risk management activities and provide operational risk insight as well as challenging existing practices and recommending risk solutions
- Help drive the business to develop and maintain a proactive and open risk culture
- Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks and embed group-wide risk management frameworks
- Provide leadership when major risk incidents and events occur
- Provide risk management training and education to help maintain a strong risk culture
- Carry out risk-based reviews and ensure current processes are effective and in line with the risk appetite
- Demonstrable experience of Operational Risk from a UK regulated firm is essential
- Previous Operational Risk experience and Asset Management, Retail or a Platform experience is preferred
- Previous leadership, supervisory or management experience is ideal
- Experience in transaction settlement, CASS, brokerage, transaction reporting and liquidity management would be highly beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.