A European Fund Administrator, providing integrated solutions for the Alternative Investments and Private Equity space are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join them as a Senior Officer.
The firm have a strong focus on building their own tech and are keen on providing a varied experience for their team whilst giving them the autonomy to pursue the areas of the business which interest them.
Your responsibilities will be
- Performing technical accounting and hands-on fund administration for the client's private equity and debt
- Reporting of fund performance both to clients and the regulatory bodies
- Efficieny saving and process automation
- Reviewing of book keeping and payments performed by junior team members
- An ACA or CA qualifications or equivalent
- Experience with investment performance calculation and presentation, including attribution analysis is desirable.
- Exposure to private equity and debt either within audit, another fund administrator or inhouse
- Experience working with UK reporting standards including UK GAAP and IFRS