A Global Investment Bank are looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in London.
You will be responsible for ensuring the administration and operation of the data networks. Ensuring network services are available, reliable and scalable to meet the needs of the business.
- Own network related incidents
- Troubleshoot from first instant to remediate and ensure incident resolution
- Provide support for all the data network environments across international offices
- Installation, configuration, upgrading and maintenance of Network equipment
- Produce and maintain documented procedures for all network environments
- Liaise when needed with vendors, suppliers and wider tech teams
- Experience as a senior network engineer within a large multi-site organisation
- Extensive CISCO background
- LAN/WAN design, deployment and troubleshooting
- Network routing protocol – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Voice and voice related services experience is desirable
If this role sounds of interest please call Leanne on 0203 189 4331