Senior Network Architect - Central London - Finance
£70,000 - £100,000 PA plus bonus and benefits.
Technical Skills: Cisco, Juniper & Low latency.
I am currently working on a Senior Network Architect Role paying up to £110K per annum. The will provide strategy and road maps for the the operating companies within the group, creating reference architectures to support the group strategy.
Company: The global corporation works internationally around market infrastructure and capital markets. There is a focus on Bonds, Derivatives and International Equity, whilst excelling across their Trading Platforms and Market Software for customers.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define and manage the overall Network reference architecture, strategic roadmap and transition
- Manage the Network architecture principles, network reference architectures, patterns and Network technology standards.
- Identify important potential Network technologies and approaches to address future needs within the group
- Provide hands-on application of Network technologies
- Defining and managing the architecture and technology governance processes for the businesses Network technology landscape.
- Ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set
- Help to ensure that technology investments best meet the commercial needs of the business
- Assist in developing a technical strategy for the business, that meets current needs and delivers a road map for the future growth of the group
- Coach and mentor to the Network engineering teams
Required Skills and Experience
- Expert in networking technologies
- Expert in enterprise network architecture
- Tier 1 vendor experience essential
- Broad knowledge of technologies used in financial data centre design & architecture
- Broad technology base and experience, not vendor specific
- Commercially minded
- Experience in financial services essential
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.