Senior .Net Developer/C# Developer/Investment Banking
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation are seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their team for on-going support and development of their business applications across.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a small team, where you will be an integral part of their Architecture and Development team. You will work closely with the business and other technology teams within the organisation.
To work closely with users to provide changes to applications as part of a continuous improvement program
- To work with all project stakeholders and take a lead role in the scoping and planning of technical deliverable
- To provide new applications and changes to existing applications
- Work within the development framework, making use of existing components and practices where available.
- Provide support across a number of applications at all levels from 1st to 3rd line
- Ensure the quality of solutions with appropriate unit and system testing
- To adhere to agreed standards of development and release/deployment
- Deputise for team leader in all aspects of system management
- Provide overnight on-call support as part of a rota system.
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to establish a physical environment (dev, test, prod) that meets non-functional requirements
SQL Server 2008/2012
- Visual Studio 2010 / 2013
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience of the Telerik controls for ASP.NET MVC including Kendo UI
- Good record of support on web based GUI developments
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS
- End to end development lifecycle experience
- Experience of working within a financial services technology environment
- Experience of SharePoint 2010 development
To apply for this excellent opportunity please don't hesitate to send your CV