Senior Marketing Planner - Financial Services - London
An exciting global insurance firm and disruptor are looking to employ a Senior Marketing Planner to work within their agile marketing delivery team. The position will be a pivotal role within London based investment and retirement space. You will be responsible for facilitating the day-to-day running of all team resources and finances, ensuring robust campaign plans exist across each business line. This is both a dotted-line leadership role and one that has direct management responsibilities.
- You will over oversight to ensure the team are working with the broader stakeholder network to ensure robust and tested plans across annuities, investments, D2C pension and financial advice
- Responsible for strong D2C trading and customer solutions are identified and delivered to achieve targets
- Ensuring Marketing activity is efficient and effective with delivery and reflects hyper personalised marketing principals
- Strong knowledge of the D2C investment and/or retirement space
- Deep understanding and experience of delivering complex marketing activity across multiple channels and audience types
- Strong experience of identifying and leading change or new delivery activity
- An understanding of new marketing technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign)
If you are interested in joining a company who are passionate about Digital surrounded by an outstanding eclectic mix of digital innovators from a wide range of industries then this is an organisation for you. This company is striving to have a better understanding of their data to enable smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness via new technology, therefore a fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and be exposed to new technologies.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.