A leading Wealth Management Firm are looking for a SMCR Compliance Consultant to be able to be the Compliance subject matter expert for the implementation of the Senior Management and Certification Regime for this established firm.
The role will focus on facilitating the successful implementation of the SMCR and will ensure that the policies, processes and practices are compliant and are in line with conduct risk for the firm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be the main person to ensure the delivery of Compliance-related actions arising across a number of different work streams. This will involve owning some work streams and working with other stakeholders for others.
- You will work closely with HR and other functions to ensure actions and decisions are in line with overall project principles and deliverables
- Provide guidance to the Learning and Development team with regards to training the business to ensure sufficient knowledge of the SMCR and what it means for the various key stakeholders
- Identify and escalate issues implementing required solutions and assisting more junior peer colleagues in developing solutions.
- Work out any upcoming changes and work out how this will effect plans in place and how to fix this.
The ideal candidate will have previously been the Compliance Subject Matter expert for an SMRC project previously and have a strong regulatory change background. You will need to be able to deal with a variety of different stakeholders and have good verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.