Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Senior Manager in Thematic Risk Review. This role sits within a leading international Investment Management company. The main responsibilities involve providing oversight to a second line risk function, taking part in deep dive reviews across various themes under investment risk and other risks associated with the investment process.
- Providing deep dive thematic reviews for a global risk team on all products
- Drafting reports for both senior boards and committees whilst continuously improving the overall review process
- Looking at specific themes, organising reviews to test the suitability and robustness of the second line function
- Coordinating and tracking remediation plans to completion at a high level of quality
- Previous experience in thematic risk or internal audit within financial services, ideally within asset management
- Good experience working in an oversight capacity to a second line function
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a number of varying deadlines and schedules
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- A background in a numerate qualification with excellent writing and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with Victoria Gbadebo at Twenty Financial Services.