A world renowned Clearing House I’m currently partnered with are seeking a Senior Manager within their Service Development function, in order to look at future changes on the horizon from both a regulatory and commercial standpoint.
- Horizon scanning and keeping in touch with changes that will affect the business, the stage before they reach the product development and product management cycle
- Upstream identification of threats, development of business cases, identifying possible solutions to those challenges
- Awareness of what regulations upcoming cover and recognize a response. Ability to influence a development of that regulation - what implications the proposed regulations/rule making has and making the business aware of those recommended changes
- Experience/knowledge of OTC derivatives and particularly rates. Also, Cleared and non-cleared derivatives
- All regulations of CCPs must been known. Not only what is currently in place for regulation but also changes upcoming
- EMEA and US equivalent of alternative regiment changes, the uncleared margins rules, benchmarks regulation/reforms, CRR regulation in Europe and other capital regulation that is emerging
If this role is of interest, please reach out to Charlie.email@example.com