Twenty Investment Management are working with an Asset Manager in London who are looking for a Senior Manager to join their Internal Audit department. This is a good opportunity to gain broad exposure across either Technology, Change, Corporate Functions & Distribution as you will be allocated to any project across these functions.
- Execute planned audits
- Document audit testing
- Keeping Internal Audit and functional management fully informed of the progress of all assignments and following-up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Draft audit reports, engaging with stakeholders for the validation and timely closure of audit findings.
- Working within cross-functional teams on longer term projects, such as new initiatives, system developments and product launches.
- Engage with business stakeholders for ongoing relationship management and continuous risk assessment.
- Contributing to the development of processes and procedures within Internal Audit.
- Continuously develop your own technical, commercial and personal skills.
- Qualified accountant or chartered internal auditor
- Financial services experience - Asset Management preferred
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information