Located right in the heart of NYC
Enterprise Data Management will lead coordination of major tasks and Controls related to the development and execution of Master Data Management (MDM) program. From the beginning to the end. The Sr. Manager ensures correct, complete and timely execution of production jobs and associated controls that move data from input sources into the MDM Hub. This position also integrates future projects such as testing MDM data injection into the production systems, ensuring the correct and complete Master data is provided in appropriate time, & to ensuring that new sources are added into MDM in correctly.
Sr. Manager is also responsible for adding new personnel for the MDM project and coordinate the necessary set-up and training. The Senior Manager is expected to expand the scope, usage and functionality of the Enterprise data dictionary to incorporate terms for the relevant enterprise systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SharePoint configuration, security and administration.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or related ITIL tools and concepts.
- Hands on experience with SQL, Oracle PL/SQL a plus.
- Familiarity with data profiling and ETL/ESB data integration tools a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in a high-volume data-intensive business.