- Senior Manager - Corporate Tax
- 6 month contract role
- Financial Services
- £600 per day
A leading global financial instution is seeking an experienced Senior Manager who has extensive corporate tax experience, to join them for a 6 month project. With over 70 million customers, this business has continued to perform well and exceed expectations during the pandemic.
The role is responsible for the management of the EMEA corporate tax compliance and associated corporate tax advisory for the group.
The successful candidate can have either a legal or an accounting background.
Duties to include:
- The review of monthly US GAAP accounting for income tax amounts for EMEA entities; EMEA income tax returns; and financial statement disclosures
- Preparation/ review of tax technical and tax accounting memoranda
- Management of corporate tax compliance efficiency
- Providing advice to LOBs regarding income tax matters
- Monitoring new corporate tax developments as they apply to EMEA entities
- Management of corporate tax risk and audits for the EMEA entities
- Provision of corporate tax due diligence on new initiatives/ business proposals
- Management of corporate tax relationships with EMEA tax authorities
The succesful candidate will have experience in international corporate tax compliance and related issues. The individual will be able to provide effective advice to stakeholders on tax matters and have extensive knowledge of tax accounting.
For further information or to apply, contact Annie Lo on 0203 1894290 or email on email@example.com