A world renowned and highly regarded Financial Institution is seeking a Senior Manager for their Application Support team.
Leadership of the UK and international Application Support teams across a number of their divisions. The team are responsible for integrating software changes into their enterprise operations architecture. The team in Cloud environments are responsible for building infrastructure.
- Define KPIs for Incident, Problem and Change and ensure team compliance
- Drive compliance with risk and security policies as well as group standards
- Support and drive the team to fully automate operational processes
- Develop a culture of resilience, simplification and continuous improvement
- Proactively identify operational risks and provide short term solutions
- Provide operational inputs into architectural design
- Support development changes, providing accurate estimates for time and capital costs, attending project meetings and analysing impact for proposed project work and meeting deadlines
- Team management including but not limited to; demand management, maintaining a shift and on-call rota, regular one to ones, team meetings, annual appraisals
- Broad Infrastructure knowledge (e.g. Unix/Linux, Windows Server/Desktop, Networks, Database, Web, SAN/NAS)
- Good understanding of AWS technologies
- Previous experience working with SRE principals
- Thorough knowledge of incident/problem/change processes
- Hands on experience of automation
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment Group.