Senior Java Integration Engineer - Finance - London
A Global Commodities house are looking for a Java Integration Developer to focus on integration and the current initiative to migrate to an alternative integration and hosting solution in the cloud. This role will provide critical development capability to ensure a successful migration and roll out to the replacement middleware platform and hosting on Redhat Open Shift.
* Supporting existing portal hosted on Tomcat using hibernate.
* Developing and supporting core integration components, including a bespoke SDK based on Java and Open Adapter; message broker; message bridge; LDAP-based configuration services; and custom support tools
* Implementing migration tooling and pipelines for the current migration project to production.
* Supporting existing core java services running.
* Migration to host the portal and java services on RedHat Openshift.
* Migration of the middleware platform from TIBCO EMS to RedHat AMQ including client code changes.
* Be a valued development advisor to Integration Services Management Team and stakeholders.
* Core Java (1.8) including multi-threading
* Awareness of the TIBCO product set, including EMS and AMX
* In depth experience with the RedHat product set including OpenShift, AMQ and Camel.
* Experience with microservices
* Strong skills in automated testing at unit, integration and acceptance levels, including consumer-driven testing
* Demonstrable experience in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques, including building the supporting pipelines
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of middleware technologies including TIBCO EMS and Red Hat AMQ.
* Docker, OpenShift (and/or Kubernetes) and Infrastructure-as-code experience
* Ansible experience, including developing and maintaining playbooks* Linux, UNIX and Windows Operating System (Solaris) standards, administration & troubleshooting
* Automated testing using tools such as JUnit, Cucumber, Wiremock or similar
* Application Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Hawkular, Prometheus or similar
* Metrics capture and dashboarding using Graphana, Kibana or similar
* Advanced Tomcat Administration
* Artifactory and Maven Experience
* TFS Experience
* Source control using git
* Database Fundamentals (SQL and Schemas)
* Active Directory & LDAP Fundamentals
* Practical experience of using Hibernate and similar.
* Practical experience of AWS
* Technical Procedure Authoring
* Knowledge of TFS, Maven, Artifactory software
* Demonstrable experience working in an agile delivery methodology such as Scrum or Kanban.