One of America's most succesful, multi-faceted, video streaming platforms is looking for passionate Full Stack Java engineers to join their ever growing team. This client have built partnerships with some of the most high profile digital businesses in the world, and have a large amount of Greenfield work for candidates to work on.
- The chance to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
- The chance to work with a team of highly experienced and collaborative engineers
- The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- Amazing benefits including - Full health care cover, non contributory 401K input.
- Craft software for the front-end and/or back-end written in Java
- Work with a team of engineers building software in a collaborative development process
- Participate in the full-lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience building software with Java, backend or fullstack
- Self-learner, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred, but not required:
- Service oriented Software Architecture
- Web service development, REST APIs
- Open source java software including Spring and Apache projects
- Jenkins, Rundeck, Maven, Git, SVN.
- Release management experience.
- Writing SQL queries or DB administration including Oracle or MySQL databases
- NoSQL solutions including Cassandra or Couchbase
- High load, highly scalable and distributed applications
- JMS, messaging and asynchronous processing design
- Angular, jQuery, Node.js including open source modules