Senior Java Developer (FIX/ION) - Investment Banking - London - Up to £90,000
A Global Investment bank is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to join their Quantitative Research and Development. You will be joining a dynamic team responsible for generating inception pricing and risk for the bank's portfolio. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team designing and managing the high performance computing environments both on-premise and in the cloud.
- You will work with high-performing front office technology functions on high profile projects to upgrade the banks ecommerce trading platforms, integrate new software with existing platforms and prepare the bank for MIFID compliance.
- Work individually and as part of a team to develop, test and release software into a front-office production environment.
- Integrating a new trading platform with ION, pricing contributions of products to external venues and electronic execution.
- Strong Java experience and at least one of ION or FIX (both desirable).
- Shell scripting (eg. TCL or similar).
- Demonstrable experience with Websphere and MQ.
- Strong knowledge of trade flows and price contributions to ecommerce platforms (eg. Bloomberg).
- Knowledge of banking regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of financial products and front-to-back processes.
- Full SDLC experience.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Senior Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.