International financial services firm is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join its London offices on a contract basis. You will be joining a growing team and working on systems which enable overnight margin calculations for intraday traders.
This role is for a technology focused senior developer. You will be working on the core platform which enables handling clearing approval, trade novation, market data sourcing and trade management for credit derivative products. You should be looking forward to a stimulating work environment where meeting stringent performance requirements driven by a regulatory agenda will be commonplace. Other areas for your professional development will include but won't be limited to supporting new product rollouts as the business continues to further develop and integrate new internal and external systems.
- Senior Java developer within the Core Development team
- Understanding of business requirement and timely delivery of production release
- Occasional face-off to stakeholders
- Strong server-side Java Development experience
- Java UI development skills with JSF
- Understanding of GNR, Greeks, and VAR
- Ideally some level of acquaintance with Curve Calculations or Curve Bootstrapping
- Previous involvement and regular contact with stakeholders
- Familiarity with derivative trade management and risk or margin calculations
- Familiarity with Credit Derivative products
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: