Senior Java Developer, Contract (No 3rd Parties Please)
Our client, a leading global technology firm with offices in midtown is seeking a Senior Software developer to join their team. Consultant position, with the project lasting a minimum of 12 months. The role is paying up to $90/hr on a W2 or Corp basis commensurate with experience. The team requires the candidate have a sound knowledge of UI technologies and methodologies for Web based services. Also, they must be willing and able to code rapidly and prototype systems in a fast paced, Agile environment.
Further requirements include:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Java enterprise software development
- Must have 2+ years of experience with REST or Web Services API development.
- Required both high and low level responsibilities including coding for prototype and production systems.
- Experience in SOLR and MongoDB, Cassandra or other NoSQL.
- Experience with Agile and Test-Driven development, feature/defect management tooling (e.g. Jira).
The company is seeking a motivated candidate willing to commit for a long-term contract, integrate into the team, and to mentor other developers. If you or someone you know is interested in taking on an exciting new challenge with an innovative global technology company please contact me at (646) 766 1203 or for a confidential discussion.