A Major Financial Services firm is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their London office on a contract basis. You will be joining one of the fastest growing business streams in the business.
The successful candidate will be working on the clearing platform in close collaboration with the business to deliver requirements focused on the components responsible for pricing, market data and margin calculation.
- Alongside the core Java development, there will potentially be some C++ development also.
- Own development of business requirements or system specifications through to delivery.
- Regular face off to stakeholders - Risk, Business Development, Product Operations - to understand business requirements, the impact on systems and be able to design solutions and estimate delivery effort.
- Strong Server side Java development skills with capability to analyse Risk business requirements.
- Messaging experience using Middleware
- Oracle Coherence experience
- SQL Development skills
- Mave, Eclipse or IntelliJ
- C++ Development skills
- Experience using Hadoop, including YARN and MapReduce
- Knowledge of BDD frameworks like Cucumber
- Familiarity with Clearing house operations
- Knowledge of Credit Derivative Products.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please respond with an up to date CV.