Senior Java Developer (Designer) - NYC - Contract
This is a lead role in the testing and maintenance of internal and external web-based applications.
My client is one of the nation's leading entertainment platforms that cater to over 30 million subscribers. Want to be part of a dynamic team made up of NYC's brightest engineers?
Some qualifications will include:
- 5-7 years' experience with Java, J2EE, JSP
- 5 or more years' experience with MVC Frameworks: Struts2, Spring MVC
- jQuery and AngularJS experience is required
- Automated Testing Tools experience: Selenium
- Web Service design experience: SOA
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Knowledge of WS-Security Types
- SOAP based Web Services: Design, Testing, and Implementation
You will be:
- Work hand in hand with business teams and other design/development teams
- Leadership focus that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic
- Propose tools and utilities for design, development, testing and management of web-based applications
- Perform code reviews to ensure that code is compliant with design and coding standards
NO THIRD PARTIES.
To learn more about this exclusive opportunity, please respond with your most recent resume or feel free to call (646) 766-1216.