Senior Java Developer (Web Application) - NYC - Contract
This is a lead role in the testing and maintenance of internal and external web-based applications.
My client is one of the nation's leading entertainment platforms that cater to over 30 million subscribers. Want to be part of a dynamic team made up of NYC's brightest engineers?
Some qualifications will include:
- 5-7 years' experience with Java, J2EE, JSP
- 5 or more years' experience with MVC Frameworks: Struts2, Spring MVC
- jQuery and AngularJS experience is required
- Automated Testing Tools experience: Selenium
- Web Service design experience: SOA
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
You will be:
- Work hand in hand with business teams and other design/development teams
- Leadership focus that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic
- Propose tools and utilities for design, development, testing and management of web-based applications
Why our client:
- Competitive compensation
- Work with innovative technology
NO THIRD PARTIES.
To learn more about this exclusive opportunity, please respond with your most recent resume or feel free to call (646) 766-1216.