Twenty Financial Services are currently looking to hire a Senior role in Investment Risk for a leading global Investment Management firm based in London.
The position will cover the oversight, frameworks and governance for all areas of Investment Risk, covering portfolios across fixed income, equities and multi-asset products. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of all the stages in the investment process, such as selling, tracking, liquidity etc. and must be capable of digesting metrics from a number of various sources to proved well though out, educated risk analysis.
- Develop and establish risk frameworks for investment risk, covering all areas of risk including market, counter-party, liquidity, operational and model risks
- Design policies and standards for investment risk
- Provide risk reports and reviews, compiling management information for committees and senior management
- Stay abreast of regulatory development and be a point of contact with regulators as well as auditors
- Extensive Investment risk experience in an Asset Management firm
- Knowledge of fixed income, equities or multi asset portfolios
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience developing risk frameworks