Twenty Financial Services is looking for a Senior Investment Risk Manager to work for a major Asset Management firm based in London.
The purpose of the role is to implement best practices in Risk Management across the Multi-Asset & Fixed Income desk for the global fund.
- Manage the investment risk desk within the Multi-Asset function. This may include: market risk, derivatives risk, liquidity risk and counterparty risk.
- Participate in the preparation and determination of relevant materials.
- Deliver appropriate MI reports to senior managers.
- Track and set up action plans to mitigate potential risks.
- Develop connections with key stakeholders across the firm such as fund and investment managers.
- Demonstrated experience in risk management working for the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience within investment risk for a buy side firm.
- Competent in standard computer systems and Excel/VBA. Beneficial to have experience in any programming language like Python, R, Matlab or C++.
- Bachelor's Degree. Masters in a quantitative discipline is seen as an advantage.
- The ability to spot macro level patterns as well as having great attention to detail.