Twenty Group are partnering with a rapidly growing PE backed bespoke debt purchase business that are looking for a commercial Senior Investment Analyst with strong Python and SQL coding abilities, to work on identifying prospective purchases, building predictive models to analyse their commercial viablility - thus supporting the growth of the business.
As a Senior Investment Analyst, you will join a high performing team working on the pricing of potential new acquisitions.
- You will manage the investment memo creation
- Support the due diligence process to understand how the portfolio has been managed to date
- Reflect the information to assess how pricing models should be refines
- Support with development of the investment framework
- Manage external stakehodlers including sellers, data providers and services
- Development potential toward operating as a transaction lead, including origination, pricing, contractual negotiations and close.
This role will suit a highly numerate, tech savvy individual who has excellent leadership and commercial skills. You will also have:
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL, as well as the ability to build predictive models
- Knowledge of quantitative finance, debt instruments, credit risk or collections
- Understanding of commercial / investment pricing stratgies, building and working with investment portfolios
- Big 4 Trained / Data background / Deals / M&A