Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £650 - £700
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Senior Project Manager to work on multiple projects within the compute and storage area. You will be looking at Virtulisation OS Storage and Backups EOL Upgrades and Expansions. You will lead the identification and development of project objectives alongside the project sponsor and other key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous experience within infrastructure projects is essential
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Expert knowledge of processes such as financial management, risk and project management
- Report directly to the portfolio / programme manager on a number of complex projects, and ensure that contingency plans are fully scoped
- Lead and coach project teams throughout the multiple project lifecycles
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email