A leading financial services organisation are currently looking for an experienced Group Reporting & Accounting Senior Manager to work within their Global Policy team. You will be a key piece to the production of the group's financial statements and an expert in financial statement disclosures, assessing best practice for new and existing transaction flows. You will provide accounting advisory support across the group with exposure to very senior stakeholders, including investor relations.
The organisation is highly acquisitive and under immense change. This individual must be able to deal with ambiguity in a large, growing environment.
- Your role will include managing the Group Technical Reporting, taking the lead on advisory within technical accounting issues across the group.
- You will develop finance systems and mentor the group reporting team as required.
- You will provide advise on technical matters, presenting to group members
- You will produce presentation of board papers
- Liaise with investor relations
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues;
- Strong Knowledge of financial accounting standards, best practice controls and their practical application
- ACA Qualified with significant years PQE (7+ years)
- Experience producing statutory accounts
- Technical accounting (IFRS & US GAAP)
- Dealing with cross geographical reporting lines and global relationships