A leading, international PE house are expanding their Fund Control team. The business overall is growing both geographically and in fund structure, which is the main reason for this hire.
- Thinking analytically to interpret the financial statements for the funds and articulate this information to other internal teams
- Owning the banking relationships to ensure FX and Fund Financing
- Review of quarterly reports produced by internal Fund Administrators
- Working closely with the rest of the business to ensure successful launch of new funds
Success in this role will require:
- Qualified accountant and be able to demonstrate in-depth private equity knowledge
- Strong desire to join reputable, well-known growing business in a position that is only set to expand
- Confidence in liaising in a clear and concise manner with non-financial stakeholders
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.