A leading, high-growth PE house have carved out a unique opportunity for someone looking to combine rigorous technical capabilities with a strong commercial understanding.
This person will:
- Provide detailed reports on portfolio and fund performance
- Analyse the impact of the operational teams on increasing profitability
- Think critically about company strategy to make assessments and recommendations
- Drive efforts for intellectual transparency across the business
- Articulate a wide range of information pertaining to the portfolio to various internal and external stakeholders (including Fund Control, Investor Relations, portfolio company Board Members, portfolio company CFOs)
A key part of this role will include being able to simultaneously be detail-oriented and also step back and have a 'wider picture' outlook. Therefore, the successful candidate will:
- Have pursued a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or other (such as MBA, CFA, etc)
- Be adept at analysing multiple corporate entities and company reports
- Demonstrate elasticity and tact in their approach
- Be used to a controls environment
- Possess excellent Excel modelling skills
For further information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.